- Is Yearly Mexican Auto Insurance for El Paso Texas Drivers Necessary?
- Mexican Insurance For Phoenix Arizona Drivers For Your Entire Mexico Trip
- Online Mexico car insurance and Nosh on Tapas in Mazatlan at Topolo
- Mexican Insurance Protection and A Slice of England in Mexico City
- Car Insurance for Mexico and Los Curricanes: One of Tampico’s Finest Restaurants
- check 2 on Mexican Auto Insurance and Yucatan Haciendas!
- chanel pas cher on Mexican Auto Insurance and Yucatan Haciendas!
- Mexican Car Insurance: Fees and Options for Mexico Car Insurance on Mexican Auto insurance and Diving in Baja Peninsula
- To Get Brandon Weeden Jersey You Have To Have Car Insurance on Mexican Auto Insurance Reviews and Ensenada!
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
Car Insurance for Mexico and Shopping Malls in Mexicali!
Baja Mexico Travel Articles And Car Insurance for Mexico Resources
Mexicali has emerged as a great shopping arena in Mexico. The city is home to some of the best malls in the country. These malls allow you to stay away from the blazing heat of the barren desert. If you want to stay away from legal hassles while driving your vehicle in Mexico, buying car insurance for Mexico is a must. Most of the people thing car insurance for Mexico is just a formality however, reality is that Mexico auto insurance is one of the most important documents that you need while visiting Mexicali. Best policy can be obtained only by checking Mexico insurance reviews and comparison of multiple policies allows you to find the cheapest one.
Popular shopping malls in Mexicali are:
Plaza La Cachanilla
Shopping spree in Mexicali is incomplete without visiting Plaza la Cachanilla. Arguably, this is one of the best malls in the city. The name of the mall is taken from plant named Cachanilla that grows in the valley of Mexicali. It is a weekend hub for families. The mall is home to boutique stores, branded showrooms, world renowned clothing outlets and numerous sophisticated restaurants. The mall also features a movie theater. You can easily find authentic handicraft pieces from the gift shops.
The mall is best known for its modern gym. Large number of visitors step into the mall especially for the gym. The gym features free weights and modern work out machines. Apart from the gym, the mall has several shops from where you can buy variety of souvenirs and gifts for your loved ones. You would also come across trendy international clothing lines for well-known brands, boutique stores and jewelry showrooms. Car insurance for Mexico must be obtained on the internet otherwise you need to waste your time at the border.
Plaza Mundo Divertido
This mall had served as an amusement park therefore, it is known as Plaza Mundo Divertido which literally means Fun World. Even today, several families visit the mall to have fun. Main highlight of the mall is its large food court. You can choose from number of international cuisines. The movie theater feature latest Hollywood flicks. Another entertainment option in the mall is high-tech bowling alley. Mexico auto insurance is necessary to drive your vehicle through Mexican streets.